Date: August 29th, 2023 | Time: 18.00 - 19.00 hours IST / 08.30 am -9.30 am hours ET | Cost: Complimentary | Free ICF 1 CCE hour | Online on Vimeo, Linkedin, Youtube and Facebook platforms | CCE registration must for ICF- CCE hour
Unlock the power of Navrasa – the natural resource within us. Discover Rasa Sadhana, the Yoga of Emotions, transcending preconceived beliefs. As individuals, managers, and leaders, this journey builds emotional knowledge and composure, fostering a healthier mind space by alleviating stress, pressure, and anxiety. Transform reactions into actions, connect deeply, and influence effectively. Today's leaders wear the hat of coach and mentor too, where Navrasa aids in becoming a reliable guide, nurturing emotional excellence. Let's tap into this resource, reshape our leadership, and inspire positive change.
Join the webinar to get ahead on the following topics:
- What are Navrasa? – A Natural Resource – We need to learn how to tap into this Resource
- Concept of Rasa Sadhana – Yoga of Emotions or Emotional Excellence
- Unlearn the preconditioned Beliefs and Perceptions about Emotions
- How this Helps you as an Individual, As a Manager, as a Leader?
- Helps to build Emotional Knowledge & Emotional Composure – Leads to Healthier Mindspace with less stress, pressure, anxiety,
- Learning to use Emotion as an Action rather than a Reaction
- As a Leader as a Manager – Influence and Connect with People
- Today’s Leaders, Managers are also required to Coach and Mentor their employees, So, Emotional Excellence for being a Trustworthy Coach and Mentor
Links for Live sessions:
Embarking on a journey to empower you, for you to empower yourself!
Secure your spot now for an enriching learning endeavor!
*To access the Free Certificate/CCE Certificate, please complete your registration through the CCEU registration button!
No need to delay further. Register today to ensure your spot before the seats are occupied.