Date: April 25th, 2023 | Time: 18.00 - 19.00 hours IST / 07.30 am -8.30 am hours ET | Cost: Complimentary | Free ICF 1 CCE hour | Online on Linkedin, Youtube and Facebook platforms | CCE registration must for ICF- CCE hour
Emotions are an integral part of every human being. They are Gender neutral. And they are not just a Psychological Construct, they are a Physical reality, they are literally our Chemistry! Emotions play a very important role in every domain of our life. Learning to Regulate and Manage Emotions is an important skill, but even before that – to achieve emotional excellence for self, it is important to unlearn the beliefs, the concepts, and the perceptions about emotions.
In Vedic teachings, Emotions are called as – The Navras. Embracing and Understanding these Nine Rasas can open a doorway to Emotional Excellence. And tapping into our Emotions, and integrating the knowledge they present in a positive proactive way, is Emotional Excellence.
So, through this weninar you will learn & explore,
- What are the Navras – the Nine Emotions? Explore how they are a strength & not a weakness.
- What is Emotional Excellence? And three measures of emotional excellence.
- Understand difference between emotional regulation, emotional balance, and emotional excellence
- What are the 4 elements for building Emotional Excellence?
Our cultural and environmental teachings often restrict us from expressing and embracing our emotions to their full potential. And over the time we learn and we believe that it is better to avoid, suppress, and keep emotions aside, especially while taking decision, making important choices, during conflicts and in difficult situations. But we rarely see desired results by disconnecting from Emotions. But we can benefit more from integrating our Emotional resources as one of our skills.
So who should attend this webinar?
- If you are a Leader, who wants to expand your influence through empathy
- If you are a People Manager who wants to establish positive people connections
- If you are a working woman who wants to go beyond dilemmas of personal and professional life
- If you are a Coach, a Mentor who wants to integrate coaching for emotional wellbeing for your clients and mentees
- And if you are someone who wants to explore the benefits of Emotional Excellence
Do join the webinar to re-connect with the Power-house of knowledge & wisdom that the Navras – the nine emotions present. The webinar is hosted by Shalaka Tambe, a Life Coach, Corporate Coach, and Speaker.
This webinar will be live on all social media platforms such as:
Vimeo - https://vimeo.com/event/3177324
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/drparas/
Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/@drparaslifeleadershipcoach/streams
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/matrrix.co.in
Kindly subscribe any of the platforms.
Incase if you wish to register the webinar with free certificate of participation login via this portal and choose CCEU on the left.
Click the CCEU Button to register today.