Date: June 4, 2022 | Time: 20.00 -21.00 hours IST | Cost: Complimentary | Free ICF 1 CCE hour | Online, Zoom Session | Post-webinar recording will be available on all the social media platforms - LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube | CCE registration must for ICF- CCE hour
Why you should join our webinar?
- Learn about the fundamental basics of Mindfulness and how it entwines into the personal and professional life of people with Master Certified Coach MCC-ICF Dr Paras.
- Understand the top 5 things that enable people to be present in your life.
- Explore and learn more about the ways to create psychological and emotional safety for the clients to ensure that people feel comfortable connecting with you.
- Acquire better knowledge about the importance of mindful presence to channel better focus and acknowledgement at the moment.
- Learn about the top 10 secrets to have mindful presence irrespective of your professional role.
Engage in an interactive and comprehensive 60 minutes of learning on June 4th, 2022, to learn about the basics of mindful presence and how it reflects on your professional growth and communication with your clients. The webinar is curated by Dr Paras to offer a well-structured outlook on Mindful presence and what it entails. Besides complimentary learning, participants also have the opportunity to renew their existing ACC, PCC or MCC credentials under ICF norms.
Don’t wait anymore. Enroll today before the seats fill out.