Date: November 16 | Time: 7 PM - 8 PM (IST) | Cost: Complimentary | Free ICF 1 CCE hour | Where: Online, ZOOM sessions | Post-webinar recording will be available on this page.
Take a leap of faith to enhance people's quality of life by practicing mindfulness.
Why you should join our webinar?
- Learn the ropes of stepping into the profession of a Mindfulness Practitioner with Master Certified Coach MCC-ICF Dr. Paras.
- Understand the core competencies needed to become a mindfulness practitioner
- Know about the foundational certifications and programs to enroll into
- Engage in a comprehensive zoom session witha real-time query resolution session with Dr. Paras.
- Take in the knowledge you require to introduce a shift to your professional life.
On November 16th 2021, all you need to do is spare 60 minutes from your busy schedule to learn about the foundation of mindfulness. Not only do you learn the steps involved in becoming a certified Mindfulness Practitioner, but you also get to have an open and engaging conversation with Dr. Paras to learn everything it takes to become an ICF-certified coach and mindfulness practitioner. Don’t miss out on the opportunity.