Date: July 15, 2022 | Time: 19.30 - 20.30 hours IST / 10.00 am -11.00 am hours EST | Cost: Complimentary | Free ICF 1 CCE hour | Online, Zoom Session | Post-webinar recording will be available on all the social media platforms | CCE registration must for ICF- CCE hour
Why Should you join the Webinar?
- No one can deny that there is a massive environmental influence on a person’s thoughts and perspectives. In this webinar, we explore top 3 cognitive – social structures that affect the human thought formation
- In this session, we analyse various approaches to these 3 structures, especially the post-modern approach and their various psychological underpinnings
- Here we also look at the way how these structures create various attitudes and behaviours
- Corelating to a coaching space, we also focus on the right strategies to deal with the clients who have differing thought patterns and perspectives
Who can attend the Webinar?
- Leaders, who deal with people with different thought patterns, opinions, operational modes and life styles
- Parents who complain that they lose grip on their children
- Students who meet friends from different backgrounds
- Children who complain that their Parents hold on to outdated ideologies
- The things, discussed in this webinar will be helpful for everyone, no matter which walk of life they are from, to adapt to social changes and to accept and better understand others with their differences
- Anyone, struggling with the differences of opinions
- Coaches who encounter clients with differing thought patterns and perspectives
This Webinar is for 60 minutes. The participants would get time for discussions, interactions and clarifications.
Don’t wait anymore. Enrol today before the seats fill out.