Commitment is one of those major ingredients needed for success in work and in life. Staying committed to whatever you do at the end will reveal a lot about the character of the person. Loving your job and being committed to the job is not the same thing. Being committed is above loving the job, because commitment comes with bigger degree of accountability and bigger consequences.
If you want to reach and achieve something today, it is not enough just to want it. You must be fully committed from the beginning to the end, even in those hard times when you are faced with some obstacles or challenges. In order to reach and fulfill your true life potential you have to work hard, be committed and disciplined.
Even the best planning in life cannot predict every challenge that will be on your way, but when you are staying committed you will be able to solve problems a lot more easily.
Our Soldiers at the border are True examples to Live & Breathe commitment.
Most of the people that fail are failing not because they lack some abilities to do something right, but because they are not committed enough. So how a person can stay committed? Well, good planning is always necessary. In order for you to successfully integrate work and life, you need to make some clear commitments that will be very beneficial for you.
A couple of things to have in mind is to always stand up and speak up your intentions and goals about what you want to achieve each day. Also always make those decisions that seem hard at first, but will pave the way for your success later in life. Most important thing is to properly identify all your commitments. Ask yourself: what are the most important things and people in your life that you are committed to?
Is now the right time to make a new determination? Is there anything you can do to change in your life so you can stay more focused and committed? Take some time to review and identify your commitments in order to make sure that you are on the right track for success.
Commitments can be very powerful as they influence how you think and how you act. If you make a commitment, that means that you are ready to go extra step further, to work harder and not to quit when faced with different challenges and obstacles. Whether it is a marriage or relationship, health, job position, or personal goal - there will always be some situations when you will be tempted to give up.
The most important thing is to anticipate that situation and give yourself a promise that you will not compromise your commitment and quit.
I am accountable for every action when I am committed.
The following are some tips that should help you stay committed:
- Make a list and choose a goal that will excite you and will remind you that you are on a journey towards success. Remember that setting up a goal and staying committed is like running a marathon, not a sprint. Results and changes will not come overnight.
- Share your progress with your loved ones or your friends that will support you in achieving your goals. They will be the ones to encourage you and motivate you to stay committed and not give up until you reach your goals. Surround yourself with positive people that trust you and will always stand by your side on your way to success in work and life.
- Make a list of a few short-term goals. These are beneficial as they will inspire you and will boost your confidence before going after the long-term goals. Take it slow and enjoy every step towards your goals.
- Reflect on your progress and review the work done. Reward yourself after each short-term goal with something nice so you will stay motivated.
- Do Self Introspection to know where you get stuck when you commit sometimes or Ask yourself do you over commit sometimes.
You sometimes may feel you are committed to start a new business or search for a new job, but always ask yourself whether are you fully committed to both -little and bigger tasks that are important for achieving your goals.
When you have a clear vision for success in work and in life, you will easily move forward despite all the obstacles that will arise on your way up.Tweet