Equipping yourself with an Neuro-linguistic programming is one of the best choices you’d make for your personal and professional life. NLP is a powerful psychological approach that works towards transformation of a person. Let's read more about What is Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP)?
The study of NLP includes learning new ways to change your thought patterns, working on your beliefs, managing emotions, thought processes, and more. An Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) certification gives you the opportunity to learn and begin NLP practice on a professional level.
The NLP certification is also useful to be in charge of your personal life by knowing how to deal with things that happen externally while being in charge of what happens internally. It is said that the roots of NLP may be found before the 1970s in connection with Gregory Bateson and Noam Chomsky.
What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)?
Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is an art and science developed and co-created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States, in the 1970s. This is a methodology that uses a combination of Neuro-linguistic programming techniques based on many theories Bandler and Grinder chose to include.
(Theories of Noam Chomskyl, Gregory Bateson, Alfred Korzbski, as well as Carlos Castaneda.) Neuro-linguistic programming has also been created with a range of powerful techniques such as hypnotherapy based on the NLP modelling exercise by Milton Erickson - the famous hypnotherapist whose exercises have produced powerful results in people.
Richard Bandler particularly highlighted how different people can produce different results in life. For example, a person equipped with the same basic knowledge as another may create different results. This is what separates successful people from those unable to understand their struggle. Their NLP programs highlight the importance of communication with self, individuals, and others.
Bandler and Grinder found out what successful people do and used the combination of Neuro (Neurology), Linguistic (language) and added the word Programming (the function of our thoughts, experiences, emotions) to create NLP and offer the knowledge via NLP certification. NLP displays how success need not always be a result of one’s education or intelligence alone. Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) is about the habitual and unconscious patterns we display and being aware of them, modifying them to make things work in our favor.
An NLP certification equips you to manage your thoughts and emotions while using techniques such as visualization to work on the way you think. A majority of our thoughts are based on beliefs and fears, and things we learned in childhood.
For example, a child who is told, “You are too stupid,” may grow up feeling insecure about learning more in life.
Neuro-linguistic programming techniques can thus be modeled, which means, a person with a constantly negative display can change thinking to stop behaviors that bring no success. A person can transform self by modeling the techniques as outlined further in the blog. NLP is popular the world over, and now, we have NLP training certification in India as well. Coaching firms such as Matrrix by Dr. Paras offer NLP training and certification for Practitioner, Master Practitioner, and NLP coach. This NLP certification is approved by Richard Bandler and is the most authentic NLP certification in India. Those who complete the program can begin their consultation as an NLP Practitioner. The Neuro-linguistic programming techniques are useful for those who work in different industries and at different levels. Please read more to know about What is Neuro-linguistic programming?
Neuro-linguistic programming certification for Different Industries
1) NLP Program for Coaching
If you’re a coach, then an NLP certification will create successful coaching sessions. An NLP certification gives you a foundation for coaching as it increases your understanding of self, clients, and working towards goals. A coach’s skills are increased in identifying client issues and improving communication while offering support.
NLP for coaching is useful for -
- Understanding a client’s communication patterns, verbal/non-verbal
- Generate trust with the client, create a safe space for discussion
- Get rapid changes in the client
- Use the Neuro-linguistic programming techniques for working with the client to begin the transformation
2) NLP for Personal Development
NLP Practitioner Dr. Paras outlines there are many uses of NLP for personal development that creates breakthroughs in personal and professional life.
- Improve communication with self, remove negative thoughts
- Have successful relationships at work and personal life
- Be focused on goals, develop a winning mindset
- Work on self-limiting beliefs, expand thinking
3) NLP for HR and Training Professionals
The HR has the task of developing connections and improving the company culture - one of the many duties of an HR professional. NLP helps HR professionals to -
- Build a deeper connect within employees
- Manage a culture that encourages growth
- Enable teams to perform better with expert communication skills
- Use NLP strategies to bring a transformation in teams
4) NLP for Leadership and Management
NLP Practitioner Dr. Paras (Founder, Matrrix) has worked with professionals at different leadership levels. He cities NLP has helped him raise their potential along with the techniques of coaching.
NLP is useful for leadership level professionals to-
- Gain a better understanding of communication style for self and others
- Build better trust with team members, improve motivation, and have a connected team
- Develop the ability to handle different roles
- Have an influential style to play the leadership role
5) NLP for Teaching Industry
Teachers will find the Neuro-linguistic programming certification highly beneficial! As teaching is demanding, Neuro-linguistic programming techniques change thoughts and habits to create successful results.
- Work with students in a collaborative style
- Be confident during the teaching process
- Improve communication with self and others
- Recognize learning patterns, be observant of non-verbal communication
The Matrrix NLP certification is approved by Richard Bandler and is the most authentic NLP certification in India.
6) NLP for Business People
Entrepreneurship challenges a professional in different ways. Neuro-linguistic programming helps an entrepreneur to-
- Use the tools and techniques to run a successful business
- Build focus on goals, form useful new habits
- Maintain a balanced thought process, overcome negative thoughts
- Unlearn old patterns, develop a winning mindset
7) NLP to Maintain Health
Mental health is related to physical health. NLP works on the power of the subconscious mind to create a healthier mind and body.
- Use NLP techniques to communicate with self in an empowering way
- Unlearn destructive patterns, fear. Learn new habits for internal well-being
- Manage thoughts to handle stress
- Change unwanted beliefs, embrace new ideas
8) NLP for Sales Professionals
An NLP Certification is beneficial for Sales professionals in many ways. NLP installs new methods of communication and other techniques that work towards improving one’s personality.
- Helps professionals to connect with customers, change methods to suit their style
- Be highly influential in their dealings, create winning deals
- Be an expert listener, use communication to work on the client’s thinking processes
- Display complete confidence in self
9) NLP for Freelancers, Consultants
Consultants require a variety of skills to be able to work with clients, add new clients, and stay ahead of the competition. By opting for an NLP program, you gain many benefits.
- Have a deep connection with self, clients
- Display effective communication, be confident in approach
- Be a strong leader with strategy and innovation
- Have a great number of clients, establish goals
10) NLP for Marketing
Marketing is a challenging profession and an NLP certification gives you the added edge.
- Learn the language of the brain - be able to connect with clients, communicate effective, read their language
- Be confident during presentations
- Display great sense of balance to handle work pressure
- Be goal-oriented, organized, and creative
11) NLP for Sports Professionals
Performance is related to one’s mental strength, and an Neuro-linguistic programming certification is useful to learn techniques for sports professionals or a coach.
- Handle the performance pressure with ease
- Be disciplined in approach
- Be able to visualize winning goals
- Unlearn self-limiting beliefs, install thought patterns that empower
NLP Certification in India: Factors to Choose the Right Certification and Trainer
To choose an NLP certification in India or abroad can be a difficult task. Firstly, there’s the distance factor (if you’re looking to study abroad) and authenticity might be an issue. If you’ve decided to learn and get an NLP certification, you may even have some questions regarding the program.
- Firstly, do your research. There are many institutes that offer NLP training in India. You need to research the firm and its details carefully.
- Choose an NLP certification that is certified by the society of Richard Bandler. Followers of NLP are already aware that Richard Bandler is the co-creator of NLP, and certifications approved only from their institute are the authentic ones in the industry. Identify the accreditation of your Neuro-linguistic programming certification.
- Research about the trainer of the NLP institute. Do they have a professional presence online? Have they worked as an NLP trainer? What is the length of their service? How many batches have they completed? Do they have success stories or testimonials? Look into the details of the trainer - whether he/she is a professional speaker, has appeared in events, has a good social media presence and more.
- Find out the Neuro-linguistic programming course duration. It needs to be a minimum of 7 days duration.
- What are the company’s course payment policies, do they have any contracts in place?
- Does the trainer hold an authentic certification from Richard Bandler?
- Do they offer support for beginning your practice as an NLP Practitioner?
- Are there any sample sessions of the program? Do check the authenticity.
- Do they have an online NLP training and Neuro-linguistic programming certification option? What is the duration and authenticity of the NLP program?
Factors you need to consider before getting an NLP Certification
- What is it that you seek from the NLP certification?
- Do you wish to use it for personal development or professional development?
- Are you ready to be committed and unlearn things you don’t need to install new thinking patterns?
- How eager are you willing to witness the change in self? Are you ready to begin a transformation by learning about human psychology?
An internationally accredited NLP Certification from a genuine NLP Program is valid all across the world.
An NLP Practitioner Certification gives you the power to develop your communication skills that are empowering self and others. It gives you a greater ability to manage life. NLP is also associated with increasing feelings of happiness.
Can Neuro-linguistic programming Make you Happy?
Dr. Richard Bandler and John Grinder developed techniques that created a positive connection between -
- Neurological Processes (Neuro)
- Language (Linguistic)
- Behavior patterns learned through experiences (Programming)
A combination of these when modified with the use of NLP works towards bringing a change in people. This means, your personality is altered for your own good, to help you be the person you were secretly hoping to be!
Benefits of NLP Practitioner Certification and its Techniques for Powerful Impact
NLP creates your best version! So, it’s natural NLP makes every person who practices the tools and techniques of NLP correctly, a happier person, indeed!
This Neuro-linguistic programming techniques focuses on the creation of a positive response simply through your actions. The technique of anchoring is about using a part of a memory that incites a positive feeling with a gesture. You learn techniques to remember a good memory where you felt confident, you then utilize a gesture (such as the pressing of the thumb) and boost your confidence through this imagery. Now, using anchoring, you can increase your confidence when you have a difficult meeting in office! Of course, there’s more to NLP anchoring that we can possibly cover in this blog!
A person who is feeling stuck in life will find themselves happier using this technique of NLP. Here, you learn to reframe your thoughts to a situation that is bringing you unhappiness, stress, or any feelings that are not adding value to your life. With an NLP certification, you learn the techniques to change your focus from being negative to one filled with optimism allowing you to see complete clarity in life.
This is another life-changing NLP technique! With meta-modeling, you challenge yourself and your deeply ingrained behavior patterns, and beliefs.
For example, you may have noticed your colleagues didn’t respond to your presence in the meeting. You may think, “Oh! They don’t like me.”
Meta-modeling is about:
Generalizations: E.g. I am always like this! (Clumsy, unsuccessful)
Distortions: E.g. I didn’t win because I am a failure
Deletions: E.g. Working on your understanding of reality to delete unnecessary thoughts such as, “I am not good enough as I am clumsy, a failure.)
NLP uses a set of questions and you can identify your patterns, challenge them, question your beliefs, and be more logical in approach without creating misunderstandings. This is useful to erase limiting beliefs and lead you to a happier life!
A person who is feeling stuck in life will find themselves happier using this technique of NLP
Your rapport with self and the world impacts your personal and professional life. NLP learners understand many techniques such as mirroring which works towards creating effective communication methods through non-verbal ways. For example, being subtle in mirroring your body language to the person you are having a conversation with enhances your communication and creates better impressions.
NLP works on your subconscious mind to help you create the results you desire. So, if you think gloomy, chances are, the weather will always be gloomy for you. NLP visualization is about thinking successfully, imagining it, and feeling it for real. For e.g.: successful athletes use the power of visualization to think about their goal, see themselves win it, taste the success, savor the moment, and go on to actually win the game. You can use Neuro-linguistic programming techniques of visualization to mentally rehearse the effect you want, and create it in your life.
NLP brings attention on non-verbal techniques with the Sensory Acuity techniques. Here, a learner understands the big and the small cues of communication to accurately understand the other person’s psychological process. This is useful in job interviews, presentations, business deals, front-office roles, and more. A highly trained NLP professional is able to decode the message of the conversation through the physiology, tonality, and words used in a conversation. Smaller cues such as changes in the lip, or in the muscle are easy to read for an NLP Practitioner.
The Milton Model used in NLP is based on the practitioner of hypnotherapy - Milton Erickson. Here, language is used in an artful manner to help individuals overcome their problems by inducing a trance-like state. Erickson had his own ideas and the same were adapted towards forming the Milton Model wherein the NLP Practitioner finds it easier to access the subconscious mind with the consent of the client.
Is an NLP certification necessary?
If you’re planning to study NLP thoroughly, an NLP certification will ensure you display the right credentials. Firstly, you know it’s an authentic NLP Certification Program. Secondly, you can begin your own consultation as an NLP Practitioner and begin a highly rewarding career in transformation of people.
Best Online NLP Training and NLP Certification
NLP Coach Dr. Paras who is also an ICF-certified coach with more than 16+ years of delivering excellence to his students, clients, and organizations offers the best NLP Training and Practitioner Certification in India. Dr. Paras is one of the best NLP practitioners in India. Dr. Paras offers 3 levels under the brand of Matrrix, a name reputed in the world of coaching, training and mentoring and known for best NLP training in India.
3 Levels of NLP Certification in India
Level 1- NLP Practitioner
Level 2 - NLP Master Practitioner
Level 3 - NLP Coach
The entire NLP Certification is approved by the house of Richard Bandler. This means, you get your own certificate which is signed by Richard Bandler and Dr. Paras, in a printed and downloadable format!
Matrrix also offers online NLP training and NLP certification in the current times owing to the social distancing rules and regulations the world over. The format and structure remains the same for the online NLP Program as well.
Click here to view the costs for the NLP Certification in India. You can select a single level or opt for 3 levels as per the discounts being offered right now! The duration of the course may range from a minimum of 1 week. Course hours outlined on the website.
If you want to be an NLP professional, this certification is valid internationally whether you are applying to an European firm, American firm, or want to set up your practice on a global platform.
You may come across many free NLP certifications online, but beware! The co-founders of NLP do not endorse nor associate themselves with dubious NLP programs set up by people without knowledge of authentic NLP.
An NLP Program is transformational!
It changes the way you behave with self and others and is beneficial for everyone in any industry - coaches, trainers, media professionals, athletes, actors, IT professionals, Sales, Teaching, students, homemakers, and more.
NLP is also beneficial for entrepreneurs as it improves the overall approach towards various areas (business planning, goals, management, confidence, and more). It is highly recommended for coaches who will find it an additional tool to create successful coaching sessions.
Students will find NLP beneficial for deeper focus, stress management, being able to detach from unwanted labels (given by teachers, parents), developing self-confidence, resisting bullying, improved memory skills, and more.
NLP Training and Certification for Practitioner is Useful for -
- Communication skills
- Understanding of body language
- Listening skills
- Optimism levels
- Visualization skills
- Goal-setting skills
- Attitude towards self and others
- And, much more!
Points to remember:
- All learners need to complete each level and the modules, tests to be eligible for the NLP certification.
- The NLP Certification from Matrrix is suitable to begin practice anywhere, across the world. The program duration varies upon the number of hours set per day. (Min: 1 to 2 weeks)
- Every NLP training centre such as Matrrix has a detailed contract outlined so that students can check the Terms and Conditions for payment, refunds, session structure, trainer details, and more.
- The Matrrix online NLP Training and NLP Certification is as effective as in-person training. The course structure, hours and assignments all remain unchanged. Live sessions include the instructor-based teaching along with demos of hypnotherapy as would be displayed in a real-life session.
Anyone can join NLP if a change is what you seek within!
The future of NLP Practitioners is shining bright! So, are you ready to take the next step? To know more about What is Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) or similar programs, contact now. Sign up with Dr. Paras and begin a highly rewarding career!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Does NLP techniques really work?
NLP created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder has grown leaps and bounds since the 1970s. The results are phenomenal if you’ve collaborated with a certified NLP Practitioner. With dubious certifications that distort original techniques, results may vary. It is also dependent on one’s desire to initiate a change.
2) How do I get certified in NLP?
i) Sign up with NLP Practitioner Dr. Paras
ii) Select Level 1 (total 4 Levels available)
iii) Complete the necessary program requirements
iv) Go through an evaluation process
v) Get your NLP certification approved by co-founder of NLP- Richard Bandler.
Dr. Paras offers authentic certification that is accepted worldwide.
3) What is Neuro-linguistic Programming and how does it work?
NLP is founded by Richard Bandler and John Grinder. It involves a set of techniques that alter the way one communicates with the brain. The techniques are implemented on the conscious mind that works on behavior patterns. These communication patterns are rewired to initiate a change and create astounding results.
4) What is Neuro-linguistic Programming Training?
This includes being trained under the guidance of an experienced and certified NLP Practitioner. It includes learning and demonstrating the use of NLP techniques to rewire the thinking of the mind to create effective results. NLP Practitioner Dr. Paras offers authentic training approved by creator-Richard Bandler.
5) What is NLP in programming?
Neuro-linguistic Programming is a set of techniques that is aimed to identify and modify unhelpful behaviors and biases of the mind. It’s a combination of Neuro (Neurology), Linguistic (Language), and Programming (functioning of thoughts, experiences, emotions).