Date: July 20, 2022 | Time: 19.30 - 20.30 hours IST / 10.00 am -11.00 am hours EST | Cost: Complimentary | Free ICF 1 CCE hour | Online, Zoom Session | Post-webinar recording will be available on all the social media platforms | CCE registration must for ICF- CCE hour
As human beings, our journey of leadership should stem from the heart, prioritizing empathy. When talking about "Leading with Heart", these mindfulness leadership techniques aren't manipulative or forceful, it explains the standard way of life.
Our webinar on "Leading with Heart (Mindfulness Living)” explores the five principles involved when it comes to prioritizing leadership decisions led and governed by the heart, as stated by Hyler Bracey, Aubrey Sanford, Jack Rosenblum, and Roy Trueblood in their book, “Managing from the Heart.”
- Please don’t make me wrong, even if you disagree.
- Hear and understand me.
- Tell me the truth with compassion.
- Remember to look for my loving intentions.
- Acknowledge the greatness within me.
The hour-long webinar explores each one of these principles and techniques in detail. Not only do you get to brush up on your basics of leadership skills, but you also get an interactive learning experience about the significance of prioritizing actions made from the heart in your daily role as a leader.
Why should you join the webinar?
- Understand the true meaning of leading by heart in one's daily professional life.
- Delve into the art of mindfulness and align heartfelt gestures into daily leadership tasks.
- Learn with Dr. Paras to truly unfurl your true capabilities as a leader with potentially high EQ.
- Interactive learning session with query resolving at the end.
- Additional one CCE hour for aspiring coaches and mindfulness practitioners.
Don't second guess your options. Register for the live webinar today.